Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Portland Light Rail and Trams

Blackpool Car 48 in Portland OR

These Type 1 cars were manufactured by Bombardier and began
operating on the Portland MAX system in 1986

Thanks to Francis in Portland for these cards

I visited Portland myself a few years back and recall travelling on the MAX from the airport on the last flight in and the last tram out. It was like a ghost train ride - Portland goes to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment